twitter

Monday, October 02, 2006

UiTø


uitø, originally uploaded by timaroundtheworld.

That's my university's campus. It's the most northern university. Well it will be the place where I will be at home when studying and it will give me most of life’s input for now.

I sadly have to start with some bad news. Saturday night last week my camera got stolen from the kitchen at the place where I live. It disappeared while we were out in town and hasn’t been seen since then. I’m really thinking lot about this and not to draw the wrong conclusions concerning my attitude towards life. My camera in some way defined me as a human being and how I see and understand the world. It has travelled almost all the globe together with me. So until I’ll find a new way to see the world there won’t be that many pictures.

Studies are just going fine and I started doing some research for my first essay I will have to write in philosophy. It will be Hobbes and his Leviathan. A dark and frightening understanding of human’s nature and the state’s task to protect us human beings against ourselves. Well I’ll approximate this topic with a lot of respect and some fear to be confirmed in certain dark ways of thinking.